Moving from a County to Anothe

Leysly Cazares 

When I was like around Ten years old. My mom wanted to move from a county to another county. I did like living in my hometown and I did not want to move to another house. I didn't want to leave my friends and close family far. I am really close to my family and I was scared to move to anew county. I had to start my life again and make friends and meet new family members. My health was a problem because of the weather. I remember telling my parents that I was going to come back to my hometown and I wanted to live here because I was used to seeing everything and I liked how nice people were over there. Also the elementary school that I attended they were all united and wanted their students to learn and have fun at the same time. I didn't want to start my whole beginning again. I was scared to start a new chapter in my life. One reason was that I was not used to the weather in the new county that I made bed and how the population of the Coachella valley was. Sooner or later I had to start a new chapter of my life and seeing the great things that I had to conquer in my new chapter of my life. My sisters were also scared of moving. I remember crying to my parents that I didn't want to leave my hometown because I was used to it over there and I knew everyone that lived in that town. My life was perfect till my parents had a talk with myself and my sisters. They told us that we needed a new start and a good one. It was hard for me to say I to my teachers and my classmates also to my loved ones.
The major occasion of moving to one county to another was impactable. It seemed like a new beginning with a little bit of knowledge. I was fulfilled with interesting facts of the Coachella Valley. Family members would tell me that there was interesting things to do in The Valley. Now I can go visit Mexico because it's closer. I go to Mexicali like every single weekend and now it's like a habit going over there. I have had a lot of of good opportunities here. For example, I got the chance to be youth of the year at the boys and girls club. Now I represent the community at the Boys and Girls Club. The chance of moving county's has benefited me in many ways and I have been successful through them. I didn't choose to change yet I seen failures and success throughput the past years.
The environment is different from Fresno Ca and it is life changing.the reason is because in the Coachella valley it's a rural place. Another reason is because it's a desert and the weather is different. In Fresno everyone was treated like a family. In the town everyone knew everyone and when you working see someone they said hi. There was different cultures that celebrated different things like it will come together. For example, there was a lot of African Americans and hispanics so they would do certain events. There was a small percentage of whites. An example can be like on the month of February its black history month. In Fresno it's a big thing like they do a big parade and they have special people that do presentations and speeches. It's a educational event because you get to learn about different cultures. Another example is that they celebrate Mexican Independence Day. A lot of people attend and they have different booths and different things going on. In conclusion when you live in a different place you have to get used to it. The reason is because you might live there for a time and you get to know how to sustain yourself. I took like more than 2 years to get used to living in The Valley. I remember telling my father that I didn't like it here. I would hate living here and when we burly moved In I got sick.
I Became successful through the years I have been here in The Valley. It has made me be a faithful and confident person.I got several recognition in school and had a lot of opportunities throughout the years. I have been involved with the community and school. I have met a lot of awesome people that want the best for me. They want me to strive for success and to give back to the community in the special needs that they need. Having several recognition is important because in the future it will be a big help. Throughout my high school years I was involved with the community and the school. An example can be that I was involved with the community and making a change. I got selected to represent the community. Help the people that are in need and that need help in their house. I was involved at my local boys and girls club and helping those in need. I got the chance to travel the world within two years. I went to Dallas, Texas and Chicago Illinois also to Orlando,Florida. It was a really good experience because I got the chance to discover more of this world and got to meet new places. I got the chance to network with other people from different parts. For example, I met several people from Puerto Rico.
In conclusion, having opportunities is a good thing. A lot of people take advantage of them and some don't. There is a lot of opportunities that are worth it and valuable. It can brighten your future and many doors will open. If you have faith in yourself you will succeed in life and someone important.

Comments