Two Truths One Lie
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Cazares 1
Leysly Cazares
Professor Lewenstein
Eng 061
August 30 2017
Football season is already here and people go crazy for their teams. I am a really supportive football fan. My favorite team is the Oakland Raiders. I have been a fan since my family goes for that team. I went to several football games. There is a lot of people that hate on me because they say that the raiders is a bad team. Last year I went to Oakland Alameda Coliseum it was a really good experience.
My birthday is really important to me because I was born on Mexican Independence Day exactly at 12:00am. My mom did the two "gritos". Every year when it's my birthday I like celebrating it in Mexico. I feel special that I was born on that day. Every year my mom wants me to dress like the Mexico flag and to have pride from there.
Two years ago I got the chance to go to several places around the world I went to Dallas Texas. It was a great experience one because of the weather and two because I got to explore different places. For example I got to see where John F. Kennedy got shot. The year after that I got the chance to go to Chicago Illinois. I went to go visit the Mile High Illinois it's a skyscraper where it's visible.
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps

Comments
Post a Comment